Waldo Geraldo Faldo: Oh, cool. Then Urkel shows up with Eddie and Carl and the crowd cheers for him]. Harriette Winslow: And you meant every word 8 years ago. Laura: Girl, have you ever seen the hair salon so crowded? https://www.quotes.net/movies/family_matters_102099, https://www.quotes.net/movies/family_matters_quotes_102099. Laura Lee Winslow: [pushes some things aside] I can't pitch in right now. Nick Neidermeyer: Do I have to remind you who you're talking to? Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: Yes, those were very confusing times. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Who would've thought Harriette was a bit friendly. Wa chee! Steve Urkel: 'Standardized Urkel Elementary Math Exam'. Carl Otis Winslow: Better, I locked him up. Carl, Eddie: [after Carl gets shocked from the electrical current] STEVE! Carl Otis Winslow: There was an E.Coli scale in the chocolate and I tasted a few to make sure the box was safe. Rachel Crawford: Uh, Steve, would you mind coming over to the restaurant on Sunday at about 7:30? 36 Steve Urkel ideas | steve urkel, humor, funny Steve Urkel 36 Pins 11y N Collection by Nadia Hussein Similar ideas popular now Humor Funny Funny Quotes Chemistry Humor Nerd Humor Funny Charts When You Cant Sleep Lol Bahaha Clean Humor I Love To Laugh True Stories How To Fall Asleep Funny Jokes All the TIME!!!! Harriette Winslow: [feigns being touched] Oh, Carl this is beautiful. Judy: Were all of Dad's friends named Darnelle? Cassie Lynn: Look, Becky Sue. No. Myra Monkhouse: I rearranged the chamber. Waldo: I can't talk to girls. [Steve is in the kitchen recovering from Laura and her sock stuffed b*obs. Carl: AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: March 10, Went to the market. Carl Otis Winslow: Well sweetheart, if you feel that strongly about it, maybe you should do something about it. Carl: Well, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in front of a guy named Weasel. Carl Otis Winslow: [pulls up a chair] Sit down, Edward. Laura Lee Winslow: You're lucky, you got into a great fraternity and all it cost you was your best friend. And then there was the time we went camping and we were in dyer need of a generator and we just plugged the toaster into Uncle Elijah and the Pop Tarts were flying. It's a beautiful language. Boyd Higgins: Name's Boyd Higgins, but ym friends call me Buck! Harriette Winslow: [while trying to calm an apprehensive Rachel about leaving Richie overnight with the babysitter for the first time] Rachel, I know it's hard leaving your baby for the first time, but after that it gets a lot easier. Waldo: I'm sorry, Steve. You know what? Cornelius Eugene Urkel aka OGD: You all right, Mr.W, [he teaches Carl how to handshake in his neighborhood. Steve Urkel: Well, look at his poor, pathetic face. Steve Urkel: You said, "Get a life, Steve", A week ago you would have said, "Get a life, TURBONERD". Played by Jaleel White, Urkel joined "Family Matters" at the end of its first season, which one of his castmates says was a production decision that changed everything. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Oh, no buts! Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: It was on his tongue! But just to be sure, I'm going downstairs to check the dictionary. Steve Urkel: I have a spectacular evening planned! If you hit me, do I not sneeze? Harriette Winslow: Laura, you've had your head in those books all morning, got a big test coming up? Steve Urkel: Hi Harriette, hi Laura, hi Harriette, hi Laura, hi Harriette, oh look, it's Laura! Laura Lee Winslow: [comes in with Mother Winslow's dress from the dry cleaners] Ugh mom, this place is really getting gross. Steve Urkel: [drinking spiked punch] What is this? Carl Otis Winslow: March 24th, Raoul's houseboat is beautiful. It's late. Laura: There's an Urkel in our defense department? The valet gave me a tip. 12. r/Unexpected. Judy Winslow: Mom, when's dinner? Carl Otis Winslow: That's right, that petition was a great idea. Join. Their own version of the 3 R's? Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Get lost, Laura! Old money has more wrinkles! Ms. Steuben: All right, class. In fact, do you know what it is Harriet? Is that the problem? I can't afford a B on my permanent record. Laura and Judy, divide up the rest between Barbie doll fans and Lego lovers and get them upstairs too! I just got a job! Why would anybody want to kill her? Steve Urkel: I've taken a vow of chastity. Some Sorry looking roses that are 3 hours away from potpourri. More like The Repulsions. She xeroxed it over and over and over and over and [Steve covers his mouth for one second. Rachel Crawford: When the paramedics got there, they thought SIXTY-SEVEN people had died! He's usually knee deep in dead mosquitoes. Carl Otis Winslow: [to himself] That's just was well because we might not be allowed to go back into that restaurant again. Carl: Of all the names that I have called you , the one that bothers you is butthead? THIS? [He leaves and minutes later Urkel is playing Danny Boy on his accordion]. Second question. You're late for class. Steven Quincy Urkel: But I'm going the recommended cruising speed for this vehicle Any more could be risky. Laura: Just let me fall! [Calls Laura's Cell and gets OGD instead]. [Notices Maxine & Laura left the living room] Well, I thought it was a good story. We should put those pictures in the school paper. Cornelius Eugene Urkel aka OGD: Oh man I didn't think you were this cool. Carl Otis Winslow: Ohohoho and they are personal and private. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: I call Waldo Faldo up. So, what's cookin', good lookin'? [splashes Waldo with the spiked punch]. I met Raoul. Kanye West name-dropped "Family Matters" star Steve Urkel on his My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy track, "Dark Fantasy." However, Ye originally thought a similar line rapped by T-Pain was "corny," the "Buy U A Drank" singer claims.. As reported by HipHopDX on Tuesday (Sept. 7), T-Pain says Ye stole the concept for the Urkel-referencing line after hearing a similar lyric on his . [runs upstairs]. Steve Urkel Had Some COLD lines for Laura and we all aint peep it Follow N Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLt1bradMOW81OkAFlIZvfw/subscriberhttps. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: These last 2 weeks have been wonderful for me. Whoo! Laura Lee Winslow: [Urkel voice] Seasons Greetings, Winslows! 1 The Shrink Machine Was Made To Make The Winslows Plenty Of Money. She imforms Maxine that Steve is safe and Rachel has just taken him home], Willie Fuffner: See officer, everything is fine. Darnell Watkins: [about Carl] This guy's about invisible. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Wait Wait. Steve Urkel: Oh, Laura, my love. Rachel Crawford: The balcony scene is next. Laura: Yeah. You refuse to go out with me for the last decade! He did for suspenders in the 1990s what Robin Williams' Mork from "Ork" did in the 1980s - he made them cool. Rachel Crawford: Little Richie spoke his first word. Edward 'Eddie' Winslow: [not knowing Steve and Laura saw each other naked] All right, chicken. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: [seeing what Laura looks like without sleep] You remind me of a movie star. Laura Lee Winslow: How fast are we going now? Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: That's hotties, Steve. Oh, I see. That was a love letter to Eddie Winslow from Eddie Winslow. Hey, wait a minute. You understand? Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: From my stay away fund- every year all my relatives send me money and hope that I won't visit them. Steve Urkel: Really? Waldo: Excuse me, but I don't wanna hear about a bug's sex life. Harriette Winslow: Harsh? Laura: [running in] Guess what? Harriette Winslow: Carl, I'm up in Laura's room and she looks at me, and she asks 'Why, Mom? Her temperature shot up and she tossed more cookies than the Keebler elf. Yesterday Richie and 3J were playing 'Nick and Carl'. "Some people are ignorant, they're afraid, they hate anybody and anything that's different. Steve Urkel: [sobbing] No, it's Myra, her cold got worse. Would you care to heal them with a kiss? Pick-up lines get a bad rap for being cheesy and cringe-worthy, but if you start your conversation with the right dose of interest and humor, you may end up scoring a date or a number. Harriette: Come on, sweetie, let's get you home and then I can put some antiseptic on those cuts. Harriette Winslow: And deliberately sat us next to a cigar smoker. [Laura walks in the door dressed up in a stereotypical nerd fashion. Harriette Winslow: Now let me get this straight. You're always sorry. Laura: By being born first. But, like they say in the movie "Love Story" 'Love means never having to say I'm sorry Steve, but I'm takin' yo chick'. Harriette Winslow: Did I embarrass you, Carl? Steve Urkel: Ready, my sweet? While a miserable Eddie has to play checkers with Steve. Wha? Clarence: [walking into the Winslow house] Well if it ain't the Partridge family. In Season 1 he was a supporting character and made his first appearance as a background character in Rachel's First Date and had his first major role in "Laura's First Date", however as of Season 2 he was officially considered a main character . This wire will be connected to this cord and this cord is not plugged in. Maybe a better word is Loud. Chocum hi chip chok!". When are you going to the store? Carl Otis Winslow: [furious] Edward is in jail. Don't nothing, never mind me, Carl. Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: Way to go Carl! People stopped and starred, called me names, and some even spit at me. Carl Otis Winslow: Calm down, Harriette, you're overreacting. It's the closest I'll ever get to marrying you- thats why I wanted you to have this- no strings attached- just the one to my heart. Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: Bright side? That's one for the books! Not name your state. Waldo Geraldo Faldo: [after pulling his underpants out of his jeans] Sir, would you do me the honor of autographing my boxer shorts? Laura Lee Winslow: First you better sprout a chest. I'm on duty? Laura Lee Winslow: Nope, this is Black History Month. I just wanted to make things better but I ended up making them worse! Carl: Maybe I should laugh a little bit more, huh? Especially this one, since Urkel breaks the fourth wall at the end. Steve, what happened? Steve Urkel: Laura? Steve Urkel: Well, Laura, do you realize what you're asking? Check it out: Urkelbot: [Dirty Harry Impression] Go ahead, punk! Harriette: What's goin' on down here and why do I smell cinnamon flavored smoke? Look, Steve. I'm in this class. And sometimes I was sorry I ever started the whole thing, but I didn't quit. Steve Urkel: Now that Waldo's out of the picture, does that make me your number one reject? Carl, you given me a half-eaten box of candy. Weasel: Yeah chill. And it will also think of a range of mistakes, not just the standard fare of stats guys everywhere: the disastrous trade up. [kisses Laura] Love you. Steve Urkel: All right, Laura, we'll randeavou at the Isetta. Eddie swoops in and starts taking pictures]. And since no one will play with me, I have to say so myself. Steve Urkel: Ssssh, not while I'm pouring. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Hey dad. Steve Urkel: [cracks up] Oh, that's rich! Waldo: But, why ya gonna do that, Willie? When I look in your eyes, I see a very kind soul. Come here, let me give you some sugar. I couldn't turn right around and refuse to go out with him. Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: Then, you'll need a wide-angle lense. That's the last time I do anything for anybody in this house. Harriette: Well, if he remembers you, he's used to you looking like a jerk. Harriette Winslow: But, apparently, you seem to want to learn these things the hard way, so be it. Waldo: [Monotone while Steve mouths his words with him] Pablo was a kind and gentle creature. Steve Urkel: Look, I know the pay is lousy, the hours are long, and you hardly ever get the credit you deserve. It was the most terrifying five minutes of my life, second only to watching Lord of the Dance! I'm wearing a Bart Simpson's mug. Eddie: I meant, I haven't seen her today. How much will that cost me? When the door opens Carl appears dessed up as Steve normally dresses with his glasses]. Carl Otis Winslow: Edward, why can't you manage money like your brother, Steve? Steve Urkel: Well, ya see, we had a little muffin mayhem. Steve Urkel: Oh, I'm not joking. How did you know? Could you write that A down on a piece of paper? I could hear him sobbing in his suspension chamber. If there was one thing I thought the show could have brushed up on, it would be the premise of the episodes. Laura: Steve, I can't talk now. Get me a cherry slurpy! Eddo. Laura Lee Winslow: Fun? Carl Otis Winslow: [kisses the ice cream carton] Goodbye. Carl: Rough. Why, you might as well drop a boulder on my foot, shove bamboo shoots under my fingernails, or scoop my eyeballs out with a melon baler. Maxine Johnson: Yeah and poor you, you gonna miss your prom.
1992 Filming Of A Gas Chamber Execution, Articles S