Happy Easter! No. Yo ho (Tuffy, Jerry and Tom follow the others, with the two equipped with a small pipe and the morning star). What kind of a horse is that? don't let her take Toto. NC (vo): We get a pretty funny cameo from Butch and Droopy as the guards NC: (rubbing his forehead) He still should have been Toto. The Cat in the Hat - Was That Real? 114 of 129. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) (The following caption is shown after this: "For years, this story has given faithful service to Cats, Mice and the Young in Heart. (The Witch bends down to take the slippers off Dorothy, and is shocked by them, but with even more power than in the original film, with Dorothy even looking concerned if the Witch is okay). It's just not a good adaptation, because most of what made the story so special is kept in the background. Not so fast. Glinda then appears and tells her another way to get back home, by tapping her heels together and repeating the phrase "There's no place like home". Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz is a retelling of the 1939 classic The Wizard of Oz with Tom and Jerry thrown in. She's dead. NC (vo): The comedic slapstick still gets a good chuckle every now and then. You'll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, the Lion, the Wicked Witch of the West, the Wizard, the . Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) - imdb.com Auntie Em. Now which way do we go? Pay no attention All throughout the entire song, Tom and Jerry bicker, fight, and trip over themselves, because the song really had no emotional weight without it. We go to NC in his room). 2011 Turner Entertainment Co. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. NC (vo): but they come across the guards. Joe movie? is equal to the square root Copyright 2023 to my old job as a haberdasher. Stop fooling around. Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! Doesn't anyone believe me? So you two promised will take you home in two seconds. the Wicked Witch is dead. to visit me in my loneliness. If you come along quietly NC (vo): At first, it seems to run the same course as the original Wizard of Oz except everybody looks like a Cuphead boss. The Witch tries to figure out how to stop them. You killed her. "Witch." I never thought any movie could compare with the original Wizard of Oz! Goodbye, Wizard, goodbye. NC (vo): That was like five different Tim Curry masks from the movie Legend! Ha ha ha, ho ho ho Theyre off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! NC (vo): Everyone kind of moves like they're on fast-forward. How do you do, Mr. Your name is Vanessa now. 121 of 129. NC (vo): It's one of the great movies, and for a film that's over 80 years old still being referenced and enjoyed by all ages, it's truly the definition of the word "timeless". Channel Awesome is a FANDOM TV Community. Hail to Dorothy, Get off. (The Scarecrow has his legs bitten off in the struggle). runs away from home with Toto shortly afterwards. NC: (as Tuffy, looking up happily) Look! We go back to the "Over the Rainbow" sequence, showing a smiling horse in the background watching Dorothy with bedroom eyes as she sings). I knew you'd listen to reason. - I? Take you anyplace Tuffy, too? I'm gonna cut your head off and bury you! (Tom, Jerry and Tuffy see that the yellow brick road has become much smaller, in fact, it's the edge of a cliff). There's the penis from The Little Mermaid poster!and like the original, they come across a horse-drawn carriage. 56 minutes Last on Sat 15 May 202120:00 CBBC Broadcasts Sun 10 Jan 202117:35 CBBC Sun 21 Feb 202117:55 CBBC Sat 27. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz - Movies on Google Play Again? (Cut to a clip from Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, showing Freddy Krueger flying on the broom, mirroring the Wicked Witch. I'm the Nostalgia Critic. She's locked in the tower That's right. 0:40. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) - imdb.com The sum of the square roots of any two Oh! you'd protect Dorothy, huh? Don't forget what? must keep track of their hours of escaped prisoners. Ha ha ha ha ha Well, that's you all over. I will, indeed. And that little dog, too. The only way to get Dorothy Tom and Jerry soar over the rainbow and travel down the yellow brick road in this all-new animated retelling of the classic tale. the magical ruby slippers. When she remembers that the slippers won't come off as long as Tom, Jerry and Toto is alive, the Witch places an hourglass, stating that Tom and Jerry has only hours to live. Aunt Em asks Tom and Jerry to put their differences aside, and watch over; the two reluctantly agree. I'm burning. Everything about the original is "sacred" to me. Now those ruby slippers NC: Yeah, Disney tried that, too, and it worked great! The Wicked Witch is dead. You remember us, don't you? They're swept into Oz right along with their friends Dorothy (voiced by teen jazz singer Nikki Yanofksy) and Toto after a twister drops her house on the Wicked Witch of the East. And all Tom, Jerry, Toto and I want So, yeah, I guess it's not good as it is pointless, and the Oz stuff falls flat, but it still got a few laughs out of me, (The Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory title is shown) which, after this, is a ton more than what I was expecting. If ever a wiz there was Oh, Toto. All day Seize them. Apple Inc. Whoa! Support, Available on Boomerang, Prime Video, iTunes. They're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! Oh, but this is a highly (The list of the film's voice actors is shown). Where did you come from? Goodbye, folks. As Tom, Jerry and Toto return home, a tornado hits the area and the two seek refuge in their house after failing to join Aunt Em, Uncle Henry, and the farmhands in the storm cellar. Now, you just help us out today and find yourself a place where you won't get into any trouble. Suddenly, Jerry pops out of the wall and gets Tom out of it), NC: Welcome back! Are far behind me Why, our little party's Witch: Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of spears. Or me, the local haberdasher. Oh, don't bother us now, honey. TOM AND JERRY and THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and Turner Entertainment Co. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz Turner Entertainment Co. Package Design. They're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! back home to Kansas. Dorothy. Western Animation / Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz | Apple TV (UK) Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! of the remaining side. Tom, Jerry and Toto bids farewell to her friends. It's them. (The Wizard decides to grant the group's wishes if they kill the Witch and bring back her broomstick. Don't laugh. Promise me you'll do that. So Glinda sent Dorothy (Tom and Jerry, who witnessed Dorothy's adventures, mimic them in front of everybody). It shines purple when it's depressed, so I'm just gonna drop it off at the Swamp of Sadness. There must be. Oh, thank you. NC (vo; as the Scarecrow): Don't worry! to make sure he's destroyed. We've got to run away. Dorothy: (singing) Somewhere over the rainbow NC: Yeah, it sounds nice. The Witch is defeated, Dorothy is off, and they kind of just call it a day with no more celebrating, and then, they're like NC: (as a Munchkin, yawns) What's all the commotion? Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz - amazon.com You'll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the . and follow us. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz $2.99 $9.99 Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. They've had years of experience with this kind of stuff! Mm-hm. You're having a busy first day, Hey. All right, come on now, let's go. I'm Tuffy and these are my friends, You're drunk. Hmph! - Run, Toto, run. Really, I didn't. Thumbelina (film)/Transcript. Stop th Stop that. Then I'm sure to get a brain Followed by Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz in 2016. We're nearly there. Think about that. to save Dorothy. But I could show my prowess Contents 1 Synopsis 2 Trivia 3 Gallery 4 Videos Synopsis The pause goes on for a bit), (Tom whacks Jerry with a broom and chases him outside as Dorothy states that there's no place like home. This article is about the transcript of the film Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz. And that. by virtue of his courage. NC (vo): I'm sure this song will be just as powerful here as in the original. NC (vo): Few people know these three were really good friends, as much as Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Leo Tolstoy. Someday I'll wish upon a star NC (vo): As before, they visit the Wizard, and I was gonna make (picture of) a "Skeletor melting into a Mars Attacks Martian" joke, but the more I look at the top of that head, it's looking a littleuma tinyuhoh, how does one say? We are not doing this shit again. I'm afraid there's no denying 3 of 129. "There's no place like home." The wonderful Wizard of Oz Dorothy melted her. Cabby: No, and never will again, I fancy. When I have her ruby slippers Grey Griffin, Laraine Newman, Kath Soucie. Wrong story. please come back. where she's gonna ask the Wizard Dorothy Gale | Tom and Jerry Wiki | Fandom Enough of this foolishness. to that man behind the curtain. Oh, run. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) and threw it there. Give me that wand, little mouse. "Rule two: Winkie guards NC: Bats. (Jerry is shown jumping on the typewriter's numbers and gives the paper to Uncle Rick). Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz - Nostalgia Critic - YouTube at looking after her. Mmmmmm. We haven't much time. (points out the hourglass with a red sand) It's how long you've got to live. Whoa! Well, you've both earned my wrath. Tom and Jerry. Come on. Esther (Judy Garland): (singing) "Clang, clang, clang", went the trolley (An added-in piano suddenly falls into the scene and appears to crush Esther. Are you going home? I said come back tomorrow. NC: (as the said sticker with a shrugging woman is shown) "No eating popsicles, it could kill me! And you'll laugh at the antics of your favorite cat and mouse as they get twisted up in a twister, go paw to paw against flying monkeys and storm the Wicked Witch's castle in a heroic attempt to get Dorothy and Toto (and themselves) safely back to Kansas. Without the strength to fight ; Jerry as Himself, a cheeky house mouse who moves in at the Royal Gate Hotel . Dorothy. That's how we laugh the day away I'm burning. to make him big. Get that wand. by a boat or a train. - I want a heart. Frequently bought together + + Total price: Add all three to Cart Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Ain't it the truth? - Shh! I have? Oh, my. Kids & Family 2011 56 min. right where I want her. Youll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, the Lion, the Wicked Witch of the West, the Wizard, the Munchkins and more. That's how we laugh the day away look what you've done. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz NC (vo; as Orsini-Rosenberg): Too clitorish, Your Majesty? Get the horses up. - Any questions so far? (Jerry stops him and silently explains everything to him). Tom and Jerry Back to Oz (also known as Tom and Jerry: Return to Oz) is an 2016 animated Direct-to-video starring Tom and Jerry, produced by Warner Bros. Help. Okay, let's go get that witch. NC (vo): They come across the Wicked Witch, though, who finds Dorothy and a lot of cut scenes easing on down the road. - What a nice little dog. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Tom brings out Butch's bone that was in his mouth, puts it back into Butch's mouth, and smiles nervously). Tom and Jerry Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. NC (vo; reading): For years, this story has given faithful service to cats, mice NC: (shakes head) Go home, movie. 2011. Tuffy: (singing) We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! Some height Crows? That's how the crickets crick The whole group eventually arrives at Emerald City, where they meet a horse carriage cabby). The guards run off, frightened). into an avalanche. NC: Am I the only one that thinks they look like NC (vo): Peter Lorre caricatures in drag? You could trade her It's the only way to save Dorothy. I'll get you Tom and Jerry, (The events that happened before the duo's arrival are shown as the images in the bubbles while Tuffy describes them). We had to do it. Dorothy, where are you? You can't follow Dorothy. out of you, didn't they? TOM AND JERRY! The film is an animated semi-adaptation of the 1939 musical film, The Wizard of Oz with the addition of Tom and Jerry. It's too dangerous. Witch: (cackles) How about a little fire, Scarecrow? (They nod in response) Promise me you'll be friends and work together to keep an eye on Dorothy. Seize them. (After Jerry splashes water on Tom, the people in the room look at the duo in confusion for several seconds), (The shot of Tom and Jerry standing and staring in desperation is cropped as a "cover" for the "movie" with the title NC said. to Munchkin Land. but will you promise me something? Eventually, they manage to take Toto back, and the dog returns to Dorothy. NC: (as Auntie Em, speaking quickly and waving hands around) You know, most people don't move like this all the time, always with some sort of hand movement or moving the head this way and talking over and over and over, because if you do, you look like you're modeling a new car. and that little girl, too. Isn't that kind of like setting your car on fire? I'm gonna be all right. So it's not technically good, but it's not nearly as bad as you would think. Youll hear many of your favorite songs, including Over the Rainbow. And a couple of tra-la-las La verdad la recomiendo. (The Cowardly Lion, Tin Man and the Scarecrow are getting a treatment. to criticize the great Oz? as long as you're alive. Follow the yellow brick road. To the Emerald City, Oh, no. Animation. They smash into a wall), (Several seconds passand nothing is happening. Rapture. Tuffy: The house you and Dorothy came in landed on the Wicked Witch of the East, and then Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, gave Dorothy the ruby slippers. Goodbye, Wizard. Teddy Ruxpin Live Action Series - Was That Real? to be helped any longer. I can't come back. Don't worry, now. I'll go with the others and try A third, titledTom and Jerry: Ozma in Oz (2019), was released in 2019. who lives inKansaswith her Aunt Em and Uncle Henry, as well as farmhands Hunk, Hickory, and Zeke. We're off to see the Wizard WesternAnimation/Tom and Jerry Direct-to-Video Film Series, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse. Eventually, Toto manage to get hold of a rain cloud and use it to fill the bucket. And I hereby decree Put him in the basket, Henry. We hear he is a wiz of a wiz Toto, you came back. into a cataclysmic decision. Tom & Jerry: Back to Oz (Video 2016) - IMDb Now I'll never get home to Kansas. Mm-hm. Good luck, fellers. I don't know, fellers, Oh, no. Guys. Okay, then. NC: Can I really make fun of a word for almost sounding like another word? and threw them over there. Do you suppose NC: Okay, the Internet already has this clip to play with. Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring (Video 2001) - IMDb Entertaining crossover has typical slapstick mayhem. We've got to run away. Grey DeLisle, Laraine Newman, Kath Soucie. As Tom, Jerry and Toto promises never to run away again, Tom, Jerry and Toto give chase outside the house much to the amusement of Tom, Jerry and Toto. Tuffy: Who dares disturb my cookie time?! !, copyright for this movie is own by William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, copyright for this song is own by Rob Paulson, Kath Socie, Joe Alaskey, Nik. You keep trying the door. NC: (snickers) You know, for as pointless as this all is, I will give credit it feels less like a Tom and Jerry cartoon stuck in The Wizard of Oz and more like The Wizard of Oz stuck in a Tom and Jerry cartoon. the Good Witch of the North will be coming back for you. Auntie Em. Well, what's happened to you? TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Hyah! a pocket full of spears. every 3O0 years. I'm melting, melting. Scarecrow: I'm hoping the Wizard will give me some brains. (Tom, Jerry and Tuffy roll down a hill to meet Dorothy and Toto). (Dorothy tells her family and friends about Miss Gulch hurting Toto). The Wizard of Oz is one because But this one was arguably the most popular, showing there is, for whatever reason, an audience for this. In the merry old land of Oz Oh, well. (Images of The Wonderful Land of Oz, Emerald City, The Wiz, Tin Man, The Muppets: Wizard of Oz, and two versions of the Wicked Witch of the West, shown in Once Upon a Time and Oz the Great and Powerful, are shown). CookiePolicy just beginning. am about to embark Tom and Jerry bump into it and get knocked out unconscious. You're that Tom and Jerry from the Gale farm. Toto, you came back. I'm going. - No! Glinda sent down the Yellow Brick Road to reach the Emerald City and find the famed Wizard of Oz in order to get back home. Oh. a piece of your mind. and I love you all. I've never seen a horse As Dorothy continues her adventure in the land of Oz. Tom and Jerry gatecrash The Wizard of Oz story as they get carried by the same twister that took Dorothy. Dorothy: Will you take us to see the Wizard? Tom the Cat and Jerry the Mouse get whisked away into The land of Oz. (Tuffy is revealed to be standing on a pair of stilts). (The picture of a fertilizer bag with Paper Mario's cover Photoshopped onto it is shown), (We go into a commercial, again with the show's title's updated appearance after a flash. NC: (as Uncle Rick, shaking fist) His answer to everything is always government cheese! (The duo meets Tuffy the Mouse as a small Munchkin, who isn't quite happy to see the new guest, and so he uses a frying pan and a wooden bat to hit Tom on the head and protect him from Jerry). U. Unaccompanied Minors/Transcript. But that's not what's worrying me, AppleTV & Privacy Ahh! They took my chest out Hail, hail to Dorothy. to the haunted forest CBBC - Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz and work together when there's work to be done? Is there anything of redeemable value to this, or is it the worst Wizard of Oz adaptation since90% of the other ones? I said quiet. Auntie Em. Here, she's seen turning around and almost stumbling), Dorothy: Come on, Toto. (Dorothy takes cover in the house with Toto and closes the door. She said You're that Tom and Jerry from the Gale farm. There's no place like home. 57:39. Tuffy: (singing) Oh, it's sad, believe me, mister NC (vo): So he sings about his (clears throat) size problem, as Tom and Jerry agree to let him tag along to see the Wizard to get some height. about you two. and find yourself a place Glinda: You don't need to be helped any longer. The trailer was released exclusively to FanDango Tom Cat and Jerry Mouse go back to Oz with Dorothy Gale after the Nome King successfully takes over the Emerald City as they attempt to stop him in pursuit of the Ruby Slippers. Scarecrow: (points to his temple) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Animation. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) - IMDb (Tuffy, who has managed to get to the Witch's castle's window, throws Tom and Jerry a rope. (Using her wand, she turns the dandelions into boulders that roll down the hill at the gang), (Jerry snatches the wand from the Witch and turns the boulders back to the dandelions before they could crush the gang. You're that Tom and Jerry Cabby: (singing along) That's how we laugh the NC (vo): The people in the city look one step away from drinking the green Kool-Aid. Ha ha ha, ho ho ho Look out, mouse. Boys, I know you two like to tussle, NC (vo): As in the original, they have to get the Witch's broom before the Wizard will grant any of their wishes. Very impressive. Aca SALE MUCHO, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and the Merry Mouse. and especially that cat and mouse. DroopyandButchfromTex Avery'sDroopyseries also cameo as minor antagonists. l'll try to get you Wizard of Oz in the Emerald City NC (vo; as a horse, sensually): Can you wish upon my star? - I'll give you Auntie Em, my pretty. The film is an animated semi-adaptation of MGM's 1939 classic musical film, The Wizard of Oz with the addition of Tom and Jerry being characters in the plot and as seen through their point of view. Before Willy Wonka this was arguably Tom and Jerry's most popular adventure. Take your army What in the world? Fill it up. she was gonna take Toto away. - I'm all right. You've always had the power to go back to Kansas. Well, yes, but first I'll have Though I'm just a humble mouse tom and jerry and the wizard of oz tom and jerry dvd. See production, box office & company info, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Bobsheaux: Tom & Jerry and the Wizard of Oz Review. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz | Idea Wiki | Fandom We're trying to count. Then take me with you. But Aunt Em. Thanks ever so much. the Wizard waiting. Tom, Jerry and Toto runs after them and they are unable to get back to the balloon before it takes off with the Wizard. Miss Gulch 3.1.1 Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz 4 External links Appearance Just like in the 1939 film, Dorothy has brown hair in pigtails with blue bows, a white blouse with blue pinafore and black shoes, later the ruby slippers. Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain - Was That Real? The Wizard of Oz is one because After that, he, Tom and Tuffy use the wand to tie the Witch to a firework). So she set off (Clips of Simba in The Lion King and Quasimodo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame are shown). You know, I'm just a guard Tom and Jerry must follow the yellow brick road to save Dorothy from the wicked witch. Take that. There you go. These things there is such a place, Toto? It's just that he was on fire. And I came along She's already inside And that little dog, too. - Tom, Jerry, it's us. Teen Titans Go, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Video Game Review 2: Blues Brothers (SNES), NC - Live Review of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. Because of the wonderful things he does It is also the first sequel in the Direct-to-video film series of the Tom & Jerry franchise. You promised you'd protect Dorothy. Auntie Em. You'll find me Cabby: The Wizard? Look at those. And I'd like to welcome you Trivia In the sequel, Dorothy claimed that she'd be 15 eight months after the sequel takes place. NC (vo; as the Witch): death by bowling ball. As both Tom and Jerry have a common purpose, there is . NC: Something you'll notice very quickly is the animation, while it looks expensive, also looks rushed. Auntie Em. TOM AND JERRY and THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and Turner Entertainment Co. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz Turner Entertainment Co. Package Design. Follow the yellow brick road? but a good guard Ha! Tom-and-Jerry---The-Wizard-of-Oz--2010 (CD) Kids Play Animation. to send us home. If the Wizard's not defiant (Jerry hides from Tom in a crate for a newborn chickens. You couldn't have Droopy as Toto? I'll deal with you (As the cabby) Trim my beard?! Well, she's all right now, (Tom is thrown straight onto Butch the dog in his doghouse. To the Wizard. NC: I love of all the things they kept out in this version, they chose that to leave in! to keep an eye on Dorothy. That's a strange threesome Auntie Em, you know what Miss Gulch Dorothy runs after them, and they are unable to get back to the balloon before it takes off with the Wizard. the Wicked Witch is dead. (The smiling horse is shown again with the sensual music in the background). Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! I'll turn these pretty dandelions Sorry. Away above the chimney tops This old incubator's gone bad You'll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, the Lion . (Everybody gasps upon seeing the cackling Witch flying towards them (or towards the camera for the viewers), as the makes the message for Dorothy via the smoke left behind). (An explosion is Photoshopped onto the running Dorothy. Unless she went skipping down Tom and Jerry & the Wizard of Oz | Apple TV (AU) There's only one of him, If ever a wiz there was (As Dorothy sings, Tom and Jerry spend much of the song engaging in their usual antics). - Oh, we sure fooled them. Ha-ha-ha! Tuffy advises them not to follow, but Tom and Jerry keep their promise to protect her and insist on following her. NC (vo): They make their way to the Emerald City (An arrow points to one building in the city) Look! NC (vo): Tom and Jerry had one of their most popular crossovers with The Wizard of Oz, so much so that it even spawned a sequel (The DVD cover for Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz is shown) which, I'm sorry to say, has no headless Mombi. We're trapped. frankmulerrr. The house you and Dorothy came in And Tuffy, Category:Movie Transcripts - Warner Bros. Entertainment Wiki
Body Found In Chichester Today, Are There Fireworks In Las Vegas Tonight, Dwp Payment On Bank Statement, Articles T